Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Box Day!

I know, I know - a month is an unreasonable amount of time to take off without saying anything. But you all know how it goes - many small children, a handful of out-of-town trips, and a summer free of school equals one Crazy Unsinkable. So for the next few days, I'm going to do some picture posts with very few words, just to catch up on the summer so far. Because on August 2nd we start school, and things may just get back to normal around here :)

Well friends, this past May we had Box Day. The day when Sonlight sends us the most glorious thing your eyes have ever seen - a box packed to the brim with books, books, books.

Here is the box:


Here is me:
(I'm a little excited. Scarily so, in fact. But we'll roll with it in the interest of truthiness.)



Opening the box:
(Hear the squeee?)


Squeeeee!!
All the books. The beautiful, beautiful books. The maps. The instructor's guide.
It's just beautiful. And shiny.
The Unsinkable likes her some shiny stuff.


All arranged on the bookshelf:
(soon to be reorganized yet again)


At least I'm not the only one excited :)


Hurray for Box Day!!

4 comments:

Luke said...

Happy Box Day! [smile]

Love the pictures.

~Luke

Tiffany said...

So. Excited. For. You. (And jealous.)

Sarah said...

Tot is such a Mini UK. Y'all crack me up.

Robin said...

Looks like so much fun! Such fun pictures. :o)