Friday, August 20, 2010

Homeschool Friday: First Day of School


Tot started 1st Grade (ahhh!!) and will be adding Science, History, Geography & Art to her 3 R's this year. She is super stoked about the Art class she's taking, and humors me with history.



***

Little David will be in Preschool for the last year, and will be continuing letter sounds, counting higher and higher, and working on his mad karate chopping skillz.

***

Allie-Gator will be in Baby School. She'll be learning to walk without the promise of a Nilla Wafer, rolling her eyes at me when I sing the ABC's to her and promptly falling asleep when we try to get her to talk.

***

And that, my friends, was our first day of school!



***
Stay tuned for next Friday when I talk about our first Field Trip of the year.

I'll give you this - a zebra tried to eat my steering wheel.

No comments: