Friday, September 03, 2010

Happy (Early) Birthday, Self!!!

You all know I love my birthday so there's no need to be coy - I'm starting the celebrating early with my fancy birthday header so I can drag out the awesome!

Tonight is Date Night and Dave and I will be rocking out a little Dominos and I will be consuming not one but TWO Lava Cakes all by my onesie. Yep, that's right. On my birthday I get two lava cakes. It's how I roll. And tomorrow on my actual birthday I'll be going out with some friends for a tasty dinner and some B-I-N-G-O baby!

I know! What an awesome birthday!

I hope you all have a great weekend, and please please, leave me some comment love. We know I'm not too ashamed to ask :)


3 comments:

Chappy said...

Happy Birthday. Get ready for your swats!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, my dear friend. Hope you have the best ever!

Jennifer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Excited about tonight! I've been having Bingo withdrawals :)